Triathlon Alberta Board of Directors
- President: Laura Johnston, Edmonton
- President-Elect: Jen Panteluk, Edmonton
- Secretary: Sharron Oakey, Drayton Valley
- Treasurer: Ryan Barrett, Calgary
- Directors at Large - Information Technology Specialization: Andrew Slessor, Sturgeon County
- Directors at Large - Technical Specialization: Shaun Richer, Red Deer
- Directors at Large: Mark Fraser, St. Albert
- Directors at Large: Michael Orsini, Medicine Hat
- Directors at Large: Peter McCrory, Calgary
Triathlon Alberta Staff
- Executive Director: Winston To
- Assistant to Executive Director: Sebastian Porten
- Provincial Coach: Bart Ujack
Mission, Vision, Values
Triathlon Alberta fosters the innovation and development of programs, services and resources for the triathlon community in Alberta.
Triathlon Alberta is valued and recognized as a national leader of excellence.
Annual General Meeting
At the end of every season, we host our Annual General Meeting (AGM). All Triathlon Alberta members are invited to attend the AGM and all Triathlon Alberta members over the age of 16 are entitled to vote on proposed resolutions and elect positions to the Board.
The Triathlon Alberta Board passed a motion on December 10, 2017, in regards to using online voting as the only means of electing Board of Directors members. Only Triathlon Alberta annual members are eligible to vote.
Read the Electronic Voting Motion.
AGM Minutes AND YEAR END FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
Triathlon Alberta members are encouraged to review the minutes from previous years prior to the AGM and forward questions by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Previous AGM Minutes and Year End Financial Statements:
Bylaws & Policies
All members of the Triathlon Alberta - athletes, coaches, clubs, officials, volunteers and parents are bound by the policies as set out by the Triathlon Alberta.
Bylaws of Triathlon Alberta - approved November 28, 2017
Code of Conduct & Ethics Policy - updated June 2018
Board of Director - Code of Ethics - approved January 25, 2018