Annual Member Benefits
- Liability and accident insurance for all Triathlon Alberta sanctioned events and member club activities until December 31, 2018
- Ability to register for the Pedal Protect Bike Insurance Program - Protect your investments at a reasonable cost!
- Additional travel insurance coverage when you're training or competing in sanctioned triathlon events.
- Optional 24/7 Top-Up Insurance to protect you when you are not training with an affiliated club.
- Ability to participate in Draft Legal Certification Clinics (Youth and Juniors only) and Bike Handling Clinics
- Optional digital subscription to IMPACT Magazine - subscribe here
- Optional subscription to the Triathlon Canada Magazine (limit 1 per household)
- Monthly e-newsletter
- The satisfaction in knowing you are helping to support the goals of Triathlon Alberta to expand and improve the sport in a meaningful way to our members
- Voting privileges at the Annual General Meeting (16 years of age and older)
- Eligibility to participate in provincial and national multisport games, including World Multisport Championships, National Championships, Alberta Summer Games, and Canada Summer Games.
- Discounts with affiliate sponsors
- Liability coverage for all sanctioned coaching activities until December 31, 2018
- General Sports Accident coverage if a coach is injured as part of sanctioned coaching activities.
- Access to the Pedal Protect Bike Insurance Program
- Access to professional development opportunities and coaching education.
- Optional subscription to Triathlon Magazine Canada
- Optional listing in an Triathlon Alberta Coach Directory (only applies to NCCP-trained and certified triathlon coaches)
- Monthly coaching e-newsletter
Race Director Benefits
- Liability coverage if you sanction your event with the Triathlon Alberta.
- Opportunity to bid for Provincial, National and World Championship events
- Your sanctioned event(s) on the Triathlon Alberta Race Event Listing
- Access to professional development resources and clinics.
- Attend our 2018 Race Director Clinic -- details to follow
Club Membership Benefits
Triathlon clubs are an important part of the entire triathlon community. They bring together individual athletes in regular training sessions, social activities and fundraisers. Most importantly, Triathlon Alberta-affiliated clubs provide triathletes with programs and training that is led by trained or certified NCCP coaches.
Club Affiliation Fee: $50
- Listed on the online Triathlon Alberta Club Directory
- Club promotion through Facebook and Twitter
- Club promotion through the Triathlon Alberta newsletter
- General Liability and Accident Insurance Coverage for all training events, social events, and fundraisers
- Director and Board Member Liability Coverage
Please note that at least one NCCP Triathlon Coach must be affiliated with your club in order to join Triathlon Alberta.